Proteus, maker of hand-crafted replicas of bygone sports cars, is coming to America. Recently purchased by Enduro Cars, Proteus plans to restart production of its carbon copy Jaguar XK120 C -- the record-breaking Le Mans-conquering roadster -- that you'll be able to purchase for $133.000.
Tesla isn't the only silicon valley company working on more efficient vehicles. Marine Advanced Research has built a prototype catamaran called Proteus that they describe as a Wave Adaptive Modular Vessel. Catamarans are generally known for their speed but this one goes beyond that.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX