As Formula One racing expands around the globe, we've come to expect certain potential disruptions. Demonstrators in Bahrain scuttled last year's grand prix there, and nearly did the same again this year. Violent crime in Brazil has caused some issues at that country's F1 race as well. And over in the rally raid column, threats from al-Qaeda forced the Dakar Rally to move from North Africa to South America. But in Canada? Peaceful, non-threatening Canada?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX