The tragic case of Tony Stewart striking and killing Kevin Ward, Jr. in a sprint car race earlier this week has been dividing opinions, with some screaming for Stewart's head and others saying that Ward brought it upon himself. But while local law enforcement did not initially arrest Stewart or press criminal charges, that doesn't mean that criminal charges won't still be filed.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX