We don't typically report on real estate here at Autoblog, but what we have here is no ordinary building or plot of land. This Chicago-area house was immortalized in the 1986 classic Ferris Bueller's Day Off as the childhood home of Cameron Frye, Bueller's best friend, but more importantly, as home to the (fortunately replicated) Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder that played, as much as Matthew Broderick himself, a starring role in the film.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!