We've heard it enough that it does no good griping about it further – the nifty Hyundai i30 three-door we just saw in the metal at the Paris Motor Show isn't crossing the Atlantic. Those who will get the i30 can now watch it in rolling glory, with Hyundai finally releasing promotional footage of its newest hatch.
Audi is the official luxury vehicle of the New York Yankees, Toyota said it's a sponsor but hasn't said how, and now Ford joins the cavalcade of motorized Yankee stadium financial backers by providing the official truck and SUV of the pinstriped boys. The deal is mostly for signage on the field and concourse, along with Yankees promo materials, with some display dates thrown in (as with the Audi deal) on Babe Ruth Plaza. Ford hasn't said how long the partnership will last, but we suppose it's be
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX