If Rolls-Royce can make a Year of the Dragon special edition Phantom, then why can't Dartz do the same? And if Rolls can sell out the entire run of $1.2 million sedans, then why can't Dartz do the same for 12 Prombron Black Dragons priced at an estimated 50,000,000 Chinese renminbi ($7.4 million U.S. greenbacks)?
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX