If Rolls-Royce can make a Year of the Dragon special edition Phantom, then why can't Dartz do the same? And if Rolls can sell out the entire run of $1.2 million sedans, then why can't Dartz do the same for 12 Prombron Black Dragons priced at an estimated 50,000,000 Chinese renminbi ($7.4 million U.S. greenbacks)?
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!