Audi has a 60-second spot planned for this year's Super Bowl to promote its S6 sedan, but exactly which spot will air is being put in the hands of Internet users. The ad follows a high schooler as he "embarks on one of the most pivotal moments of his adolescence: prom night." The spot is fixed up to the pivotal moment when he steals a kiss from the prom queen. From that moment, there are three possible endings.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX