Yup, after David Vespremi, Tesla Motors' director of communications, saw the damage he had done to a Tesla Roadster, his first thought was, "This is great!" As perhaps you can guess, the mess he had made was purely digital, as he was playing the new racing game Project Gotham Racing 4 (remember?). The short version of his verdict is that the game is hyper-realistic and very cool. I mean, look at that image above.
Project Gotham Racing
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX