Time is ticking away until the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance where Bentley will be taking the wraps off its new flagship limousine, tentatively known as the Grand Bentley or by its internal code-name Project Kimberley. But while Crewe has released a pair of teaser shots to keep our mouths watering and some grainy camera-phone images leaked out of the factory, nothing could give us the impression of just how big this behemoth will be until these spy shots surfaced.
Bentleys may be as large and luxurious as yachts, but that doesn't mean the premium automaker's factory in Crewe is without leaks. Although Bentley is keen on metering out glimpses at a snail's pace, British auto mag CAR managed to get a hold of a batch of photos of the highly anticipated new "Grand Bentley".
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!