As more information about the resurgence of AC comes to light, our excitement grows two-fold. This update, however, left us a little cold, as we expected a slightly more radical styling departure from the old SMART Roadster.
- Stuart Waterman
- Jul 20, 2006
Project Kimber, the U.K. group that purchased the manufacturing rights to the Smart Roadster, announced this week that it will locate its production facility in Wales. After relocating the Roadster's production line from the Smart factory to Kimber's as yet unnamed site in Wales, the group plan to begin production by mid-2007.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models