Recognize the name David Brown? If you know your British automotive history, you should. But if you don't, maybe you'll recognize him by his initials. The letters DB have adorned some of the most iconic Aston Martins ever made, so named after the man who bought the marque in 1947 (and Lagonda the year after), transforming it into the automaker we know today.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX