Recognize the name David Brown? If you know your British automotive history, you should. But if you don't, maybe you'll recognize him by his initials. The letters DB have adorned some of the most iconic Aston Martins ever made, so named after the man who bought the marque in 1947 (and Lagonda the year after), transforming it into the automaker we know today.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!