Over the next two years, Ford will have a whole lineup of new smaller cars coming the US market including the Fiesta and global Focus. At a Ford media event today, marketing VP Jim Farley talked to reporters about the plans for those cars. Traditionally, carmakers have had a hard time making money on small cars in the US because customers have expected prices in proportion to size. That perception is now changing as customers are moving down from trucks and SUVs to cars, particularly smaller car
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!