The production version of the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione makes its debut in a couple of weeks at the Paris auto show, but thanks to Spanish site km77.com, photos and details are out on the web for all to see.The car is driven by a Maserati-sourced aluminum 4.7L V8 making 450 horsepower and 347 lb-ft of twist. A six-speed gearbox with paddle shifters channels power to the rear wheels and can also be operated in full automatic mode. Like the engine, the car's suspension is also a refugee from Mase
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX