Production Chevy Volt
Britain's Channel 4 reports that GM will be making an announcement related to the Chevy Volt when the curtain lifts on the 2008 edition of the Mondial de l'Automobile, better known around here as the Paris Motor Show, in October. Channel 4 reports that we can expect to see the U.S. production-spec Volt on display in the City of Lights. That's big news in and of itself, and we're wondering if GM will use the occasion to tell Europe when they can plan on getting an Opel-branded E-Flex ride of thei
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX