USA Today is accusing the the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration of conducting safety probes out of the view of the public. Reporter Jayne O'Donnell highlights a number of recalls that stemmed from months of investigations that went on without informing consumers of potential safety issues first. Specifically, the article points to a new spate of tire failures on certain Ford Explorer models that have claimed the lives of four times as many drivers as the issue that led to infamous F
The 2010 Ford Fusion is the subject of a preliminary investigation by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Problems and complaints that would have been mere blips on the radar in the past are now cause for further scrutiny, and four complaints against the 2010 Fusion, three from the same fleet, have sparked interest.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX