Toyota Prius - Click above for a high-res image gallery
To move Prius units in the U.S., Toyota dealers have been offering various incentives like low monthly payments or low financing. Over in the UK, Prius sales are growing thanks in part to an expansion of London's congestion charge zone (the Prius is exempt from the £8 daily charge, so commuters who drive into the zone each weekday could save more than £2,000 each year. That's a lot of Fish & Chips). The zone expansion starts next week, and Prius sales have been up for a while. To
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies