There is almost always a benefit to conserving fuel while racing, whether it means saving on pit stops or being able to stay on the gas longer in the last lap, but the ongoing Prius Cup series in Japan takes the practice of conservation in racing to a whole new level. The event was first organized back in 2007 and is designed to help train dealership staff how to work on the car. Now that there's a new model on the way for 2010, the event is once again pickup up some steam.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!