Could 2016 be the year prospective Toyota Prius Plug-in Hybrid buyers are waiting for? Why, yes, says an unidentified Toyota spokesman. That's according to Plug-in Cars, which reports that a wireless plug-in vehicle charging system may be less than two years away for the Prius Plug-in.
Prius Plug In Hybrid
July was a great month for the Toyota Prius lineup. Toyota Motor Sales, USA sold 23,294 Prius units in July 2013 versus 16,643 in July 2012 – a nearly 40-percent increase. In July 2013, the standard Prius Liftback sedan sold 15,252 units, the larger Prius V sold 3,428, the smaller Prius C sold 3,797 and the Prius Plug-in Hybrid moved 817 units.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX