We collect the details and rumors we've heard about the 2016 Toyota Prius and put them in one spot. The new hybrid is going to be unveiled tonight in Las Vegas.
Got $4,047? That's what it'll take you to make your Prius even more efficient and snazzy if you were to buy one of everything on the list of seven MPG-saving items put together by HybridCars (and which just happen to be available for sale from the site). The items include a $69 aftermarket EV button for the second-gen models that don't have this feature (installation takes just minutes, they say), a $3,095-Aero Tourer kit, and a Chassis Stiffener Kit, among other things. The EV mode button and t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX