There's an entire pantheon of modified versions of the Toyota Prius. From adding extra batteries to make the world's most famous hybrid a plug-in to putting on solar panels to really tweaking the aero, there's no end to what's possible, it seems. Heck, the latest came just the other day when we saw the Toyota Prius GT300 that's bound for the SuperGT.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX