In the latest Prius family commercial by Toyota, actual actors, loads of computer animation and a miniature set combine to create the illusion of a Godzilla-sized man made of people. He then steps out of his house to find that his Toyota Prius has morphed into four vehicles: a regular Prius, Prius V, Prius C concept and Prius Plug-In. This is the end of Mr. People Person, as he quickly disintegrates, leaving only his size-bazillion shoes and a bunch of little people behind.
Prius C Concept
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX