Today is a sad day for the world of automotive print media, as Source Interlink, the parent company of Motor Trend, Automobile Magazine and Hot Rod, has reportedly shuttered Modified Magazine. It's feared that this is the first of many cuts within the company according to a report on Jalopnik.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX