There's good news for you if you're still lamenting the loss of Hummer. UK-based customizer Prindiville will gladly whip you up a new officially-licensed, pint-sized version of General Motors' fuel-thirsty off roader.
- Danny King
- Aug 29, 2012
Over the years, there have been attempts to green up one of the world's most iconic gas guzzlers, from the fanciful to the conceptual to the ER-EV. Now, a car customizer across the pond is epitomizing this ultimate dichotomy by building a battery-electric Hummer.
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 18, 2012
Among the most capable SUVs, some are luxurious and some are decidedly spartan. The Land Rover Defender stands firmly in the latter category, but that won't stop some tuners from sprucing it up.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models