Ecotality is basically admitting that it doesn't know how much to charge for an EV fast charge. That's why the maker of Blink EV charging stations just started testing pricing models, posting on its blog that it would change pricing plans for US markets "on a regular basis." Ecotality will collect the data, measure usage and use that info to figure out the theoretical pricing sweet spot. It's a tough decision, because you can charge for the juice in any number of ways.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Pricing Plan Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!