Recent developments in the Hyundai Automotive Group's homeland bribery scandal are seeing the plot thicket. The prosecution announced Thursday that it has evidence supporting the accusation that company executives bribed politicians and government officials in 2001, as part of an effort to write-off bad debts incurred by the company's affiliates.
- Chris Paukert
- Mar 25, 2006
As the fallout and blame surrounding the collapse of MG Rover, PricewaterhouseCoopers, the firm in charge of divvying up the automaker's assets, has set about auctioning off MG Racing assets in around 900 separate lots.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models