If you love your Sirius or XM satellite service, now is the time to re-up your subscription for another three years. The newly unified Sirius XM is charging $2 for additional subscriptions and adding another $2.99 fee for Internet radio. The Internet radio feature does add a 128k premium feed option, which is nice. Subscribers can avoid the price hike by locking in their service before March 11. The increases are seen as a way for Sirius XM to raise money to fund its massive piles of debt. The s
When the MKZ replaces the Zephyr in Lincoln’s lineup it will carry with it a higher price tag to offset the cost of additional features. Chief among the new hardware is Ford’s new 3.5L V6 and six-speed tranny, both designed in-house. All-wheel drive and a nip-tuck up front also set the MKZ apart from the Zephyr.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX