The Tesla Model X is not due until the end of the year, but the preorders apparently continue to rush in. While there has been no official statement - we've asked, but Tesla declined to comment - a set of crowdsourced numbers over at the Tesla Motors Club (TMC) adds up to over 12,00 people excitedly awaiting a new EV.
If you have your heart set on picking up a new Subaru BRZ, you better get moving. Car and Driver reports the automaker is only shipping 6,000 of the coupes to the U.S. for the 2013 model year. The news reportedly surfaced via a Subaru dealer. While the automaker hasn't officially announced exactly how many 2013 BRZ Coupe models will be allocated for American buyers, it has said the vehicle will arrive in "extremely limited quantities" in the past.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX