At least five potential Aston Martin buyers have now whipped out their platinum cards in anticipation of taking the esteemed carmaker off Ford's hands. One London banker said, "The interesting question is whether this is just going to be a scrap between the rich men of Russia and the rich men of the Middle East." It's interesting to note the plethora of former Ford execs hoping to get a piece of Aston.
Premiere Auto Group
The first new Coffee & Cars (C & C) show at Ford-PAG-Mazda is in the books and it was very impressive. We arrived at Mazda around 6:45 and there were already quite a few cars in the show lot. There were plenty of friendly people helping us find the spectator parking lot by the Premiere Auto Group end of the campus, much better than the security guard setup at Crystal Cove. It's nice to feel wanted too.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies