Regardless of where you stand on the validity of Consumer Reports' testing and survey methods, there's millions of people out there who consider the magazine their buying bible. Thus, it's news when the non-profit releases findings from a new subscriber-based survey. This time it's the 2008 Reliability Survey, and while you'll have to buy the latest issue of Consumer Reports to see how your favorite favorite brand or model in particular performed, the overall trends indicate that fuel efficient
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX