Have you been wondering what Chevy thinks of all those Tesla Model 3 preorders?
The 2013 Escape will soon arrive in dealerships, and it appears Ford has quite a few excited buyers waiting in the wings. The Detroit Free Press reports that Ford already has about 8,000 pre-sales in-hand before buyers have even had the chance to drive the handsome crossover.
Word came down from Subaru today that beginning this Thursday, November 15th, it'll be taking orders for its newest roadgoing rally rocket -- coinciding with its NA debut in LA. Although pricing hasn't been revealed yet, Subaru's letter to dealers confirms US-spec output at 305 HP and 290 lb.-ft. of torque. Exterior color choices include Obsidian Black Pearl, Aspen White and WR Blue Mica (natch), along with three new hues: Spark Silver Metallic, Dark Gray Metallic and Lightning Red. The STI stil
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX