Autoblog tours Pratt & Miller shop – Click above for high-res image gallery
Victory can get boring after a while. The first couple of times Corvette Racing took the GT1 title in the American Le Mans Series, it must have been exciting. But after dominating the class every year since 2001, they're starting to look for a new fight, and the Porsches and Ferraris duking it out in GT2 must have started to look mighty tasty. Aching for a fight, Chevrolet's racing partner Pratt & Miller have started teasing what their latest challenger will look like, and it's pretty badass
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX