2010 Easter Jeep Safari Mopar Concepts – Click any image to enlarge
Kent Kroeker is cooking up a bit of evil that is 90 inches wide for the Easter Jeep Safari. The latest details reveal that 90 inches is the width of the front track on the Mopar Ram 1500 being built as a "research project," while that number tapers down to 87 inches in the rear. We're talking about a truck that will be at least 22 inches wider than a normal Ram when you see its grille coming towards you. And that might be from the air, we'll have you know – with 15 inches of travel up fron
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX