The Lincoln MKZ Hybrid might not be "true luxury," yet, but it is being recalled. According to The Detroit News, around 7,300 gas-electric MKZs from the 2013-2014 model years have a problem with the powertrain control module that could cause the vehicles to roll even after being put into park. The problem is that the software can sometimes allow the shift to happen even if the brake pedal isn't pushed down. No injuries have been reported, Ford said.
Powertrain Control Module
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Powertrain Control Module Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!