The Lincoln MKZ Hybrid might not be "true luxury," yet, but it is being recalled. According to The Detroit News, around 7,300 gas-electric MKZs from the 2013-2014 model years have a problem with the powertrain control module that could cause the vehicles to roll even after being put into park. The problem is that the software can sometimes allow the shift to happen even if the brake pedal isn't pushed down. No injuries have been reported, Ford said.
Powertrain Control Module
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX