BMW is preparing its new M4 for a debut at the 2014 North American International Auto Show, and the final testing stages have apparently involved many, many laps of the Nürburgring. The only problem is, the two-door track star appears to have a case of the waggly tail, as spotted by a spy videographer. Generally, the serious nature of testing limits these sorts of shenanigans, but don't tell the test driver that.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX