I would think if you were to draft a list of the top three "fear factors" impinging mass adoption of electric vehicles, it might look something like this...
- Paul Eisenstein
- Sep 28, 2011
A Glut Of EVs Could Make America's Shoddy Power Grid Even Worse
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jul 16, 2011
12-year-old kids looking to jump behind the wheel should stick to go-karts and video games. Or maybe empty fields. Otherwise, things don't usually end well, as was the case for a preteen girl in Pikangikum, Ontario.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models