Rankings in this business usually revolve around cars themselves, but every year our friends over at Motor Trend put together a Top 50 list of another kind: MT's annual Power List ranks the people behind the cars. Their placement reflects not only their actions in the past and vision for the future, but also the success of the companies they lead.
Motor Trend has compiled and released its annual Power List. This is the seventh year in which MT ranks the names of heaviest hitting personalities in the automotive industry. They're all ranked in order of just how much juice they hold, and sitting at the top of this year's list is Alan Mulally.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX