The season premiere of Top Gear aired last night in the UK, and did so in typical Top Gear fashion. We've yet to see the episode for ourselves (it's available via Final Gear on bittorrent, and as we reported earlier, will air on BBC America in the US just a week from now on February 4), but reports are coming in that a new record was set on the Top Gear Test Track by the Pagani Huayra.
We've found an infographic for those who want to know everything there is to know about the Top Gear Test Track. The visualized data set comes courtesy of Boost Labs, which is a design and technology firm that has a passion for cars embedded deep within its corporate culture. Since Top Gear is the most common talk around the water cooler, the Boost Labs offices turned their formidable design and technology talent to Clarkson and Co.'s private playground.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX