If you're trying to weather the lousy economy by being fiscally responsible and not splurging on crap that you absolutely do not need, please stop reading now. Because if you like movies, cars, and movie-cars especially, the wall candy offered by MovieCarPosters.com will have you reaching for your wallet before you're halfway through the photo gallery.
Rennsport Reunion IV at Laguna Seca is 5,825 miles from the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart, Germany, but that didn't stop the automaker from shipping some of its most prized possessions all the way to California to show thousands of its loyal enthusiasts. Tucked safely in a permanent garage at the track, with special lighting and placards to help tell the story, we found more than a dozen historically significant Porsche models displayed chronologically from 1964 to present day.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX