Thanks to AutoblogGreen tipster Marcos, we now know that at least 261 charging stations have been installed and are operational in Portugal. While that certainly seems like plenty, especially since only 100 or so electric vehicles are currently tooling around the streets of that country, there are apparently 1,000 additional chargers to come.
Portugal Electric Car
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Portugal Electric Car Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!