GM's on a mission to take over the South African market. Just one day after the first HUMMER H3s rolled off the assembly line at GM's Struandale plant in Port Elizabeth, General Motors today announced it's bringing Cadillac to South Africa.
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 10, 2006
We've almost grown accustomed to seeing HUMMERS rolling into third-world countries on the news – Iraq, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq again...but now HUMMERS will be rolling out of South Africa.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models