2011 Porsche 911 GT2 RS trailer – Click above to watch the video after the jump
Kelvin Burns was racing along in his Porsche, tearing up the track in Thruxton, England when the car got out of shape and performed a Triple Lindy over the fence and off the track. 0-60 Magazine has video highlights culled from the broadcast of the race, which features a shockingly intimate angle of the crash. It appears that a small bit of contact at a very wrong moment will send your 911 twirling through the air, right past a cameraman with titanium nerves, neatly landing in the perfect orient
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX