Porsche Cayenne Hybrid
German sports car maker Porsche has been complaining bitterly about the proposed European Union carbon dioxide emissions standards for cars. After all, Porsche exclusively builds high-powered sports cars and overweight SUVs. However none of that means that Porsche is sitting on their hands while new rules are being debated. For some time now they have been working on a parallel hybrid power-train for the Cayenne SUV that will also go into its platform mates the VW Touareg and Audi Q7 as well as
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX