As part of a recent event with a number of Panamera S E-Hybrids driven by journalists in Europe, Porsche's new plug-in managed to burn (on average) just 4.4 liters of fuel for each 100 kilometers. That's the equivalent of 53.45 miles per gallon. Porsche says this real-world, 745-mile test, which took place on an 18-mile loop along the Autobahn and through the city of Hockenheim, proves that the official NEDC rating of 3.1 l/km (75.87 mpg) is not some impossible-to-meet-outside-the-lab fuel econo
Porsche Plug In Hybrid
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX