Porsche is busily readying a facelift for the Porsche Panamera, and our elite squad of spy photographers recently clicked a few images of the vehicle as it underwent winter testing. Details are scarce as to what, if any changes we can expect from the vehicle mechanically, but the photos clearly show an updated front fascia hidden beneath a bit of cladding. Odds are we can bet on seeing a tweaked headlight design with a reworked front valance. The vehicle's LED daytime running lights look to hang
Porsche Panamera Spy Shots
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Porsche Panamera Spy Shots Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!