With the 2012 Paris Motor Show kicking off tomorrow, Porsche has already dropped what could be the biggest bombshell of the show with this Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo Concept. Aside from giving the polarizing Panamera five-door hatchback much sexier lines, this long-rumored cargo-friendly concept obviously has the Mercedes-Benz CLS Shooting Brake dead in its sights.
Porsche Panamera Shooting Brake
Wagon fever long ago caught on in Europe, but the fervor may be set to reach new heights. Porsche and McLaren are reportedly working on new long-roof versions of their Panamera and MP4-12C models, both evidently inspired by the new Mercedes-Benz CLS Shooting Brake. Autobild reports Porsche may pull the wraps off a new wagon version of the Panamera at the Paris Motor Show this October. We're a little confused by the move, as the current model already offers plenty of cargo capacity and rear seat
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX