You won't have to use a single drop of gas for most normal daily driving duties.
Porsche Panamera E Hybrid
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Sep 8, 2016
- Noah Joseph
- May 9, 2014
The old wisdom when it came to the Porsche lineup was that the Boxster and Cayman needed to be kept in line so as not to encroach on even the lower end of the 911 range. But with the latest versions of the compact roadster and coupe, that logic has gone out the window. Especially with the introduction of the latest GTS models (pictured above). But that's not the end of the story.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models