Porsche's four-door is all new for 2017, and it's faster, more technologically advanced, and better looking than before.
Porsche Panamera 4s
It may be a tough sell to automotive executives to roll out a special edition to cater specifically to one market. Unless of course that one market has copious amounts of money to spend, and little in the way of demands in return for it beyond an added dose of exclusivity.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX