Say what you will about its car design, or the horizontal integration of four-door sedans and big bustling SUVs into its sportscar line-up. But Porsche, push comes to shove, knows efficiency. And we're not talking about miles-per-gallon here. We're talking about corporate management and the license to virtually print money.
Porsche North America
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Aug 16, 2010
Sixty years ago, New York City businessman Max Hoffman began selling a diminutive German sports car with an air-cooled four-cylinder boxer engine hanging off the rear axle. Today, Porsche is one of the most highly respected performance brands in the world.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Mar 25, 2010
Porsche's 60 year anniversary in the United States – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models