Anti-roll bar connecting links could move, making the vehicle oversteer in certain driving conditions.
Porsche Macan S
When Porsche unveiled the new Macan at the LA Auto Show, it announced two powerplants for the US market, both of them twin-turbo V6s: the Macan S equipped with 340 horsepower from its 3.0-liter engine, and the Macan Turbo with 400 horses from 3.6 liters. But those aren't the only engines Porsche will offer in its new compact crossover. Porsche is also offering the Macan S Diesel overseas with 258 hp, and reports have since indicated that a pair of four-cylinder models on their way: a 2.0-liter t
Part of the idea behind the new Porsche Macan is that it's less expensive than its larger sibling, the Cayenne. But with a starting MSRP of $49,900, the base Macan S is actually $300 more expensive than the cheapest Cayenne. That, however, is just the start, as you can see from the online configurator.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino