Porsche is engaged in roundtable discussions about re-entering Formula 1. The Stuttgart automaker has been in and out of Formula 1 for decades, and now with Volkswagen making noises about entering various racing series like NASCAR, it appears all that's left to be decided is which manufacturer will go where. The latest pie to be split has an LMP1 car on one side and an F1 car on the other, with Audi and Porsche holding the forks. Audi has already said it doesn't fit with Formula 1, leaving Porsc
Porsche Formula 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Porsche Formula 1 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!